[MoberlyArt] come to Philadelphia

Jeannie Moberly pjm at moberly.cjfearnley.com
Thu Sep 23 17:13:12 EDT 2010

Hi, I guess it pays to cut paper in the hot sun at LOVE PARK;  I'm now
showing DREAMOF in the Spaceship Building, until Nov 20th.  I've put
information about my current shows with links on my website
http://moberly.cjfearnley.com. Please come see the shows and if you'd
like a special personal tour email me.

At the Open Studio I'll be doing a demonstration of my resist
techniques. As it says in my press release:

"Jeannie Moberly will be demonstrating her resist technique to reveal
portions of the initial layers that are preserved while the painting
frenzy goes forward. The works in progress are landscapes of the primal
darker mysteries of life. Dreams, confusing and precipitous, are to be
punctuated by small peaceful memories that anchor us. Like little
refuges from a world often overwhelming, the eye will travel through
perplexity to find them, now partially obscured.

This is an opportunity to see an artist working through the processes of
planning and layering of various media to materialize emotions as much
as to realize the plan. Multimedia approaches with acrylic colored
gesso, varnishes, glues and oil mixtures will be observed and explained.
The demonstration will be ongoing through the day. "

Attached is an invitation. Please come. Love Jeannie