[MoberlyArt] thinking about utopia

Jeannie Moberly pjm at moberly.cjfearnley.com
Wed Sep 30 22:54:02 EDT 2015

  * *hello citizens and friends+*
  *

  * UTOPIAN FLIGHTS  is at Red Hook Coffee and Tea, 765 South 4th St,
    Philadelphia 19147, opening September 25th (until October 22nd).

  * .... in which I break the bonds of rectilinear canvas constrictions,
    disengage from singular viewpoints and blur the distinctions of
    representation and abstraction .......
  *

    Stop by Red Hook as part of theOpen Studio
    Tour<http://philaopenstudios.org/artist-profile/jeannie-moberly>October
    3rd and 4th.  My plan is a chalk art journey outside and anyone who
    would like to help is welcome.  If the hurricane hits I'll be
    huddled inside doing chalk portraits and drinking lots of coffee.