[MoberlyArt] opening tomorrow at the Plastic Club

Jeannie Moberly pjm at moberly.cjfearnley.com
Sat Jan 5 18:17:49 EST 2019

Happy New Year,

As a new member of the prestigious Plastic Club I'll be showing some
rather more personal pieces this month available for sale, opening
Sunday at 2-5. For more information please check out my website
http://moberly.cjfearnley.com/

On the fun side mummer headdresses can be seen in action

> https://secure-cf-c.ooyala.com/sxMmR5ZzE6SfkReBiH-JT6-HIxliqOAB/DOcJ-FxaFrRg4gtDEwOmk2OjBrO6qGv_

Future plans are to sadly neglect my social life as I create a Long and
Winding Road of petals and to look for a venue  to show my new Garden of
Delights II, a 22' long series.  Please accept my apologies if you are a
neglected friend of an artist.       Love Jeannie