[MoberlyArt] may day

Jeannie Moberly pjm at moberly.cjfearnley.com
Fri May 1 15:37:09 EDT 2020

May all good things come your way.  My shows and events are on hold but
I've put up two virtual shows Garden of Delights II
https://moberly.cjfearnley.com/gardenofdelightsII/   from 2019 and Fear
of the Deep https://moberly.cjfearnley.com/fearofthedeep/   finished in
February.   I've been reworking the Sunday Bicycle Outing of Mo and Ra
Greenbein https://vimeo.com/279176542 so if you want to see it in the
old form please take a few minutes to see it in the next week and then
compare it to the new version which will replace it without anyone
knowing (except you). (Sorry Raymond, the Red Door has been replaced by
kaleidoscopes  - However doors will be opening again in my new piece Me
& Bluebeard-o.  May you all be well.   Jeannie